eBay.com.au – 5% off Eligible Items Sitewide with PLANET Discount Code
For a limited time only, eBay Australia are offering 5% off Sitewide!
- PANTSUIT for 10% off Eligible Items Sitewide for eBay Plus members (no min spend, max $500 discount)
- PATPAT for 5% off Eligible Items sitewide (no min spend, max $1000 discount)
- POPPER for Buy One Get One 15% off sitewide (min $75 spend, max discount $300)
There’s a minimum spend of $50 and a maximum discount of $300 per transaction, with a maximum of 5 transactions per person.
‘Eligible Items’ means all items listed on eBay.com.au where these terms and conditions are found and the coupon redemption code is displayed in the item listing.
It excludes all items in the following categories: Cars, Bikes, Boats (9800), Coins (11116), Gift Cards (184609), Other Lots More Items (88433), Real Estate (10542), Services (316), Tickets, Travel (11730).
It also excludes all items sold by Bunnings Warehouse, Fantastic Furniture, Coles Supermarkets, Officeworks and Target.
Unfortunately this deal has ended, however:
For more eBay.com.au discount codes and vouchers, click on the link or read on for more information!
eBay Australia Link: https://www.ebay.com.au/
eBay Australia Coupon, Promo Codes & Discount Codes
Latest eBay Australia Deals, Offers & News
eBay Australia is one of Australia’s leading online sites for auctions and shopping in Australia!
With millions of items across hundreds of categories, eBay is your one-stop shop for online shopping.
Since their launch, eBay Australia has grown into one of the largest e-commerce sites in Australia.
With a huge range available, it’s no wonder eBay Australia should be one of your first choices when you make your purchase.
Decent Deals has all the latest eBay Australia Coupon Codes, Promo Codes, Discount Codes and Vouchers. We don’t have any of the hidden or fake deals of the other sites. So don’t settle for anyone else! We will continue to update this post with all the best bargains for eBay Australia on one site!
eBay Australia Payment Methods
eBay Australia accepts many of the most popular payment methods. These methods include:
- Visa: One of the world’s most popular credit card and debit card providers. It’s accepted in hundreds of countries worldwide.
- Mastercard: Another worldwide credit card and debit card company that offers card products across hundreds of banks.
- American Express: Also known as ‘Amex’, these cards often give you reward points and other benefits when you make a purchase!
- PayPal: A leader in global online payments, accepting the major credit cards mentioned above. You can even link it and direct debit from your bank account. You can even pay from your balance!
Consequently, with many payment options accepted for eBay, you will find a way that best suits you!
eBay Australia Delivery
eBay Australia offers a wide range of methods to get your product to you. They use some of the most popular methods to get your purchase to you as quickly as possible!
eBay Australia may also offer FREE SHIPPING for qualifying orders, depending on the seller – if this applies, simply click on one of the links above to get this deal!
Regular Shipping and Express Shipping may also be available. The time that these options take may depend on where you are located. If you are from a metropolitan area, you can expect your product to get you even faster! However, this does mean if you are from a more rural area, your order may take a little longer to get to you.
Decent Deals is the best site where you can find the latest eBay Australia coupon codes, vouchers, promo codes and deals!
We keep this updated on a regular basis – for more deals for eBay Australia and other sites, visit the Decent Deals home page!